News!

This blog is in hiatus... but restarting very soon!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Compy Trials

The new compy is undergoing trial by now, I have to resolve some issues like non-installing programs and burning errors. Thanks dual display for making debug easier!!! XD

Among the errors, I found the following:

- Adobe CS3 installs, but the programs cannot start since the license agreement never appears on screen... thus, I can't press the d@mn "Accept" button... :S

- Internet Explorer 7 won't install. I had to get Internet Explorer 8 RC1.

- I had some Flash Player issues, corrected by reinstaling the plugin.

- Burning errors: I received the "Power Calibration Error" message... following advice from some webpages, I disable the IMAPI service. Seems it worked by now.

- Apple iTunes won't install the neweste version... don't ask me why... I settled for the not-so-new version.

That's pretty much, as I remember. Well, I'm also sending a pair of new images of the new compy, below. The first is the inside before cabling optimization. The second, bueh... is the compy...









No comments: